SMART planning worksheet - Facilitator resource
Correlates with p. 47 of the Participant resources and workbook.
Introduce the idea of goal settings that are SMART:
- Specific, significant, simple.
- Measurable, motivational, manageable, meaningful.
- Achievable, actionable, attainable, action-focused.
- Relevant, result-based, realistic.
- Timeframe, time-specific, tangible.
|Previous section: Sex stuff||Foundations Manual home page||Next section: Foundations manual|
Last modified: Friday, 7 April 2017, 3:25 PM