SMART planning worksheet
The 'SMART planning worksheet' can be used in conjunction with the 'Personal stocktake' handout for participants to realistically plan to improve their lives.
The SMART planning factors are:
- Specific, significant, simple
- Measurable, motivational, manageable, meaningful
- Achievable, actionable, attainable, action-focused
- Relevant, result-based, realistic
- Timeframed, time-specific, tangible
The 'SMART planning worksheet' can be downloaded as an individual resource, or can be found on pp. 47-50 of the Participant workbook.
|Previous section: Value based living and goals||Foundations Manual home page||Next section: Additional resources for graduates of Foundations|