The 'SMART planning worksheet' can be used in conjunction with the 'Personal stocktake' handout for participants to realistically plan to improve their lives.
The SMART planning factors are:
- Specific, significant, simple
- Measurable, motivational, manageable, meaningful
- Achievable, actionable, attainable, action-focused
- Relevant, result-based, realistic
- Timeframed, time-specific, tangible
The 'SMART planning worksheet' can be downloaded as an individual resource, or can be found on pp. 47-50 of the Participant workbook.
Download the PDF file: SMART planning worksheet [ 215 Kb]
Download the Participant workbook [ 1438 Kb]
|Previous section: Value based living and goals||Foundations Manual home page||Next section: Additional resources for graduates of Foundations|
Last modified: Sunday, 29 July 2018, 11:48 AM