End of group feedback
The 'End of group feedback' form allows for participants to provide helpful feedback for facilitators and course coordinators, so that Foundations can best benefit future participants. It allows for facilitators to evaluate, adjust, and improve upon Foundations programs into the future.
The form allows participants to reflect upon:
- How they would rate the usefulness of the Foundations program.
- What addressed topics were most helpful to them.
- Topics they wish had been covered and/or topics they did not find useful.
- Achievements/improved coping strategies.
- How they would rate group facilitation.
- How might facilitation be improved.
- How they would advise men who were considering participation in Foundations.
- Useful suggestions for improvement.
|Previous section: Post-session facilitator's review||Foundations Manual home page||Next section: Trauma checklist (PCL-C)|